WP Fastest Cache. When a page is rendered, PHP and MySQL are used. Therefore, the system needs RAM and CPU.
If many visitors come to a site, the system uses lots of RAM and CPU so the page is rendered so slowly. In this case, you need a cache system not to render the page again and again. The cache system generates a static HTML file and saves. Other users reach to static HTML page.
In addition, the site speed is used in Google’s search ranking algorithm so cache plugins that can improve your page load time will also improve your SEO ranking.
The setup of WP Fastest Cache is so easy. You don’t need to modify the .htacces file. It will be modified automatically.
- Mod_Rewrite which is the fastest method is used in this plugin
- All cache files are deleted when a post or page is published
- Admin can delete all cached files from the options page
- Admin can delete minified CSS and js files from the options page
- Block cache for specific page or post with Short Code
- Cache Timeout – All cached files are deleted at the determinated time
- Cache Timeout for specific pages
- Enable/Disable cache option for mobile devices
- Enable/Disable cache option for logged-in users
- SSL support
- CDN support
- Cloudflare support
- Preload Cache – Create the cache of all the site automatically
- Exclude pages and user-agents
In the premium version there are many features such as Minify Html, Minify CSS, Enable Gzip Compression, Leverage browser caching, Combine CSS, Combine JS, Disable Emoji.
- Generating static HTML files from your dynamic WordPress blog
- Minify Html – You can decrease the size of the page
- Minify CSS – You can decrease the size of CSS files
- Enable Gzip Compression – Reduce the size of files sent from your server to increase the speed to which they are transferred to the browser
- Leverage browser caching – Reduce page load times for repeat visitors
- Combine CSS – Reduce the number of HTTP round-trips by combining multiple CSS resources into one
- Combine JS
- Disable Emoji – You can remove the emoji inline CSS and wp-emoji-release.min.js
Premium Performance Optimization
- Mobile Cache
- Widget Cache
- Minify HTML Plus
- Minify CSS Plus
- Combine JS Plus
- Optimize Images – Optimized images load faster and consume less cellular data
- Convert WebP – Serve images in next-gen formats. Image formats like JPEG 2000, JPEG XR, and WebP often provide better compression than PNG or JPEG, which means faster downloads and less data consumption
- Database Cleanup
- Google Fonts Async
- Lazy Load – Defer offscreen images. Consider lazy-loading offscreen and hidden images after all critical resources have finished loading to lower time to interactive